The Best Astrology App for iPhone & iPad (iOS)
Astrology Charts & Reports • Astrological Calendars • Tabular & Graphic Ephemeris
Tropical & Sidereal • Ephemeris covers 4700 BC – 2995 AD (7700 years)
iPhemeris Astrology Software for iPhone & iPad
iPhemeris Astrology Charts is the best Astrology App for iPhone and iPad (iOS). It turns your iPhone or iPad into a professional Astrologers tool. iPhemeris for iPhone and iPad has everything you would expect from a complete desktop software application, including: all types of Astrology charting as well as a traditional book style, tabular Ephemeris; Lunar tables; Astrological Calendars; Sky Now real-time chart of the Sky; Graphical Ephemeris; and can function in either Tropical or Sidereal mode!
iPhemeris for iPhone and iPad uses the Swiss Ephemeris, based on JPL DE430/431 ephemerides with sub-second accuracy and is the only Astrology App that includes traditional, tabular Ephemerides with tables of Longitude, Declination & Latitude, Moon Phases, Eclipses & Void of Course Moon data. It can be set to display positions for any time and time zone you like. Need a 9:30am ET Ephemeris for the New York stock market open? No problem!
Vedic Astrologers love iPhemeris because everything can display Tropical or Sidereal positions for any of 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or set your own.
iPhemeris was the first Astrology App available on iPhone and iPad has been continuously updated and improved since its introduction in 2008. If you’re serious about Astrology and need the best, iPhemeris is what you’ve been looking for! Stop carrying all those books around and get iPhemeris for your iPhone, iPad & there is even a Mac version that can share all your charts via iCloud!
iPhemeris for iPhone & iPad
11.6 – Released March 15, 2023
New: Planetary Ingress tables added to the bottom of Ephemeris pages.
New: Improved search of Saved Charts allowing more complex searches of Name & Category.
- Natal Charts.
- Transit Charts.
- Progressed Charts.
- Solar Return Horoscopes.
- Lunar Return Horoscopes.
- Re-location Charts.
- Composite Charts (Mid-point).
- Heliocentric & Topocentric.
- Dual Charts (Bi-Wheel)
- Triple Charts (Tri-Wheel).
- Aspect lines drawn on charts.
- Customize wheel style. Includes French wheel style and other wheel styles preferred in Europe.
- Select the Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed on Charts.
- Reports for all types of charts and chart combinations (see listing below).
- Chart Notes – Write and store notes for each chart.
- Rectification Tool – Step charts forward & back in time.
- House Systems: Placidus, Equal, Koch, Regiomantanus, Campanus, Meridian, Morinus, Porphyry, Topocentric, Whole, Vedic (Vehlow), Alcabitius, Aries 0, Solar House.
- Sky Now – A continuosly updating chart (every 5 seconds) for any location.
- iCloud – Use iCloud to store and share charts between all your devices & computers running iPhemeris.
- Aspects: 0°, 30°, 36°, 40°, 45°, 51.4°, 60°, 72°, 80°, 90°, 108°, 120°, 135°, 144°, 150°, 160°, 165°, 180°
- Declination Aspects: Parallel, Contra-parallel
- Independently set Applying and Separating orbs.
- Fractional orbs allowed.
- Turn on/off any aspect.
- Other Points: Ascendant, Descendant, Mid-Heaven, IC, Vertex, Earth, Part of Fortune, Black Moon.
- Part of Fortune – Two calculations styles.
- Synastry Grids – available for all types of single, bi-wheel and tri-wheel charts.
- Aspect Report – for all above listed major and minor aspects. Applying and separating orbs are configurable, as are which aspects are included.
- Points Report
- Lists sign position of each element on report.
- The house each point is in.
- Dignity of each body (both modern and traditional).
- Each points declination and latitude
- Table of Houses showing sign and degree of house cusps.
- Table of Elements and Cardinality.
- Mid-Point Reports – can be sorted by sign or planet.
- Monthly, Tabular style Ephemeris for 7700 years (4700 BC to 2995 AD):
- Longitude & Declination
- Heliocentric & Topocentric
- iPhemeris uses the Swiss Ephemeris, based on Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) DE 430/431 with sub-second precision.
- Graphic Ephemeris:
- Display Longitude or Declination for any date range.
- Display any harmonic degree range between 30° and 360°.
- Overlay Astrological charts.
- Display as a traditional Midnight or Noon GMT Ephemeris or for any other time & time zone of your choice.
- Display Tropical or Sidereal positions using one of the 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or your own.
- Planets & Asteroids – All planets plus: Chiron, Vesta, Pallas, Juno, Ceres, Cupido, Hygiea, Astraea, Eris, Sedna, Vulcan (hypothetical).
- Uranians – 8 Hypothetical (Hamburg) points: Cupido, Hades, Zeus, Kronos, Apollon, Admetos, Vulkanus, Poseidon.
- Two Moon Columns: The position at Ephemeris time, and 12 hours later.
- Moon Phase Tables: Date, Time & Sign of phases in both GMT and your local time zone.
- Eclipse Tables: Date, time and sign of Solar and Lunar eclipses.
- Planetary Ingress: Date and time that major planets enter a new sign.
- Void of Course Moon Tables: Time of last aspect and next lunar ingress.
- North Node (True or Mean).
- Black Moon (Lilith).
- Choose which Planets, Asteroids & Points are displayed.
- Planetary directions.
- Includes Sidereal Time.
- Page back and forward by month or jump to any date.
- Monthly calendar showing daily Astrological aspects (Aspectarian).
- Monthly calendar of daily transits to any astrology chart.
- Select the Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed.
- Choose Orbs.
- Planetary directions.
- Tropical or Sidereal positions using preset Ayanamsa or a custom value.
- Page & swipe through months or jump to any date.
- iPhemeris is a modern astrology tool that uses internet map technology to help you find latitude & longitude for your astrology charts. It’s accurate to within feet and can be extremely helpful with cuspy charts:
- Maps are in your native language.
- Scroll, pinch and zoom to find any place on earth.
- Search for places or addresses in your own language.
- Uses the International Time Zone database used by computers around the world to lookup Time Zones for any place on earth.
- iCloud – backup and sync all your Astrology Charts between your devices and computers.
- Lots of Settings to let you customize most things.
- Extensive documentation included for all versions.
- iPhemeris can display any feature using Sidereal values for any of 17 pre-defined or your own custom Ayanamsa.
- Pre-defined Ayanamsa included:
- D.K • Fagan Bradley • Lahiri • Krishnamurti • Galactic • Raman
- Takra I • Takra II • Babylonian • Deluce • Larry Ely • Yukteshwar
- Sassanian • Ushashashi • Hipparchus • Dhira • Krushna
- User defined Ayanamsa – Provide your value for the year 2000 (Epoch) and iPhemeris will adjust for precession to the chart or ephemeris date.
- Display Nakshatra on Tropical Wheel for any Ayansama.
- iPhemeris Menus & Preferences are translated into: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean & Chinese
- iPhemeris for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch works on iOS 14.0 or later.