** Please update iPhemeris on ALL DEVICES to the latest version. **
- PLEASE UPDATE iPhemeris ON ALL iOS DEVICES TO THIS VERSION.
- If you use iPhemeris on iOS, please update iPhemeris on your Mac devices to Version 11.8.2 or later.
- Please ALWAYS allow iPhemeris to use iCloud to backup and share your charts between all your iOS & MacOS devices. The recent issue where some people couldn’t see their database for a while happened almost exclusively to people who had not allowed iPhemeris to backup their data to iCloud. iCloud is really the only and best means of backing up the Chart/Horoscope database.
- If you did mess around and delete and re-install the App (never a good idea unless iPhemeris Support asks you to) several things can happen.
- All your settings and preferences will be reset to defaults.
- The setting to store iPhemeris Chart data in iCloud will get reset to OFF and which makes it look like syncing stopped or all your saved charts are gone. If iCloud had previously been ON, then no worries, they are all still in the cloud. Simply re-enable iPhemeris to use iCloud storage from iPhemeris Preferences or Settings and restart the App.
- This version of iPhemeris for MacOS also fixes issues with the Graphic Ephemeris not displaying or working properly on MacOS 14 (Sonoma).