Best Astrology Software for iPhone, iPad & Mac
Astrology Charts & Reports • Astrological Calendars • Tabular & Graphic Ephemeris
Tropical & Sidereal • Ephemeris 4700 BC – 2995 AD (7700 years)
iPhemeris Astrology Software
iPhemeris is the best Astrology software for iPhone, iPad (iOS) and Mac (MacOS). It includes all types of Astrology charting as well as a traditional book style, tabular Ephemeris; Lunar tables; Astrological Calendars; Sky Now real-time chart of the Sky; Graphical Ephemeris; and can function in either Tropical or Sidereal mode!
iPhemeris uses the Swiss Ephemeris, based on JPL DE430/431 ephemerides and is the only Astrology App that includes traditional, tabular Ephemerides with tables of Longitude, Declination & Latitude, Moon Phases, Eclipses & Void of Course Moon data. It can be set to display positions for any time and time zone you like. Need a 9:30am ET Ephemeris for the New York stock market open? No problem!
Vedic Astrologers love iPhemeris because everything can display Tropical or Sidereal positions for any of 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or set your own.
iPhemeris was the first Astrology App for iPhone and has been continuously updated and improved since its introduction in 2008. If you’re serious about Astrology and need the best, iPhemeris is what you’ve been looking for! Stop carrying all those books around and get iPhemeris for your iPhone, iPad & Mac OSX!
The Mac, iPhone, & iPad Versions Have the Same Capabilities
- Types of Astrological Chart Wheels in iPhemeris:
- Transit Charts
- Progressed Charts
- Solar Return & Lunar Return
- Re-location Charts.
- Composite Charts for Synastry (Mid-point)
- Dual Charts (Bi-Wheel)
- Triple Charts (Tri-Wheel)
- Aspect lines drawn on charts.
- Customize wheel style, includes French wheel style and other wheel styles preferred in Europe.
- Choose Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed on Charts wheels and Reports independently.
- Aspect Synastry Grid
- List of Aspects
- List of Points with House, Declination & Latitude
- Table of Houses and House cusps
- Table of Cardinality and Elements
- Midpoints (sorted by Planet or Sign)
- Chart Notes – Write and store notes for each chart.
- Rectification Tools – Step charts forward & back in time.
- House Systems: Placidus, Equal, Koch, Regiomantanus, Campanus, Meridian, Morinus, Porphyry, Topocentric, Whole, Vedic (Vehlow), Alcabitius, Aries 0, Solar House.
- Sky Now – A continuosly updating chart (every 5 seconds) for any location.
- iCloud – Use iCloud to store and share charts between all your devices & computers running iPhemeris.
- Aspects: 0°, 30°, 36°, 40°, 45°, 51.4°, 60°, 72°, 80°, 90°, 108°, 120°, 135°, 144°, 150°, 160°, 165°, 180°
- Declination Aspects: Parallel, Contra-parallel.
- Independently set Orbs for Applying and Separating aspects.
- Fractional orbs.
- Turn on/off any aspect.
- Other Points: Ascendant, Descendant, Mid-Heaven, IC, Vertex, Earth, Part of Fortune, Black Moon.
- Part of Fortune – Two calculations styles.
- For Traditional Astrologers
- Decanates shown on wheel can display Traditional or Modern Rulers.
- Wheel can display the Bounds, Terms or Limits: Egyptian or Ptolemaic.
- Monthly, Tabular style Ephemeris for 7700 years (4700 BC to 2995 AD):
- Longitude tables
- Declination & Latitude tables
- Heliocentric & Topocentric
- iPhemeris uses the Swiss Ephemeris, based on the Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) DE 430/431 with sub-second precision.
- Graphic Ephemeris:
- Display Longitude or Declination for any date range.
- Display any harmonic degree range between 30° and 360°.
- Overlay Astrological charts.
- Display as a traditional Midnight or Noon GMT Ephemeris or for any other time & time zone of your choice.
- Display Tropical or Sidereal positions using one of the 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or your own.
- Heliocentric and Topocentric tables available.
- Planets – All planets plus: Chiron, Vesta, Pallas, Juno, Ceres, Cupido, Hygiea, Astraea, Eris, Sedna, Vulcan (hypothetical)
- Uranians – 8 Hypothetical (Hamburg) points: Cupido, Hades, Zeus, Kronos, Apollon, Admetos, Vulkanus, Poseidon.
- Two Moon Columns: The position at Ephemeris time, and 12 hours later.
- Moon Phase Tables: Date, Time & Sign of phases in both GMT and your local time zone.
- Eclipse Tables: Date, time and sign of Solar and Lunar eclipses.
- Void of Course Moon Tables: Time of last aspect and next lunar ingress.
- North Node – True or Mean.
- Black Moon (Lilith) – True or mean.
- Choose which Planets, Asteroids & Points are displayed.
- Planetary directions.
- Includes Sidereal Time.
- Page back and forward by month or jump to any date.
- Date Export – Export ephemeris data from your ephemeris to a file of Comma Separated Values (.csv). Daily or Hourly increments for latitude, longitude, declination and velocity for any body in your version of the ephemeris. Requires one-time In-App purchase.
- Monthly calendar showing daily Astrological aspects (Aspectarian).
- Monthly calendar of daily transits to any astrology chart.
- Select the Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed.
- Choose Orbs.
- Planetary directions.
- Tropical or Sidereal positions using preset Ayanamsa or a custom value.
- Page & swipe through months or jump to any date.
- iPhemeris is a modern astrology tool that uses internet map technology to help you find latitude & longitude for your astrology charts. It’s accurate to within feet and can be extremely helpful with cuspy charts:
- Maps are in your native language.
- Scroll, pinch and zoom to find any place on earth.
- Search for places or addresses in your own language.
- Uses the International Time Zone database used by computers around the world to lookup Time Zones for any place on earth.
- iCloud – backup and sync all your Astrology Charts between your devices and computers.
- Lots of Settings to let you customize most things.
- Extensive documentation included for all versions.
- Any feature can display Sidereal data side by side with Tropical, Topocentric or Heliocentric.
- Sidereal features are adjusted for the selected Ayanamsa.
- 17 Pre-defined Ayanamsa included:
- D.K • Fagan Bradley • Lahiri • Krishnamurti • Galactic • Raman
- Takra I • Takra II • Babylonian • Deluce • Larry Ely • Yukteshwar
- Sassanian • Ushashashi • Hipparchus • Dhira • Krushna
- User defined Ayanamsa – Provide your value for the year 2000 (Epoch) and iPhemeris will adjust for precession to the chart or ephemeris date.
- Display Nakshatra divisions around tropical wheel.
- iPhemeris Menus & Preferences are translated into: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Russian
- iPhemeris for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch works on iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPhemeris for Mac works on MacOS 10.15 or later.